- i think remus would be very quirky teenager looking, with scarring as well as acne scarring, kinda awkward and knobby
- the kind of person that slouches when he stands because he wants to be smaller
- i think remus would be very clumsy and would have lots of dings and bruises from bumping into things as well as from transformations. because he’s not used to his body really and it’s weird in all the worst places
- also he’d have weirdly dispersed freckles, maybe one next to his mouth one on his nose a couple under his eye one above his brow. he’d have a few on his back, legs, shoulders, neck, chest
- i think his sweaters would all be moth eaten and tight in weird places and loose in equally as weird places, because they’d be handmedowns from his dad and his grandparents
- remus would keep a journal of prank ideas, story ideas, feelings, indignant rants about not having feelings that he clearly has, sketches, doodles, to-do lists, funny jokes, funny things he’s noticed, really awful poetry that he’s written, poetry that he likes that he hasn’t written, etc
- he would make TERRIBLE jokes, terrible ones, awful ones that make sirius piss himself
- he would like to read but he’d be the kind of person that will go from reading a book in 3 hours to reading the same book for a month there is no in between
- he would fall asleep in class A Lot
- if you phrase something dangerous and against the rules as “an adventure” he would definitely be up for it 100%
Bisexual: *ends up in same sex relationship*
Society: THEY WERE GAY. WHOLE TIME. YUP. JUST SCARED TO COME OUT.
bisexual: *ends up in opposite sex relationship*
Society: STRAIGHT PEOPLE JUST EXPERIMENTING. ALL OF THEM.
Just called an anorexia help line and the girl answered and immediately hearing I was male said “you’re real funny douche” and hung up. If you dot think that’s messed up, u messed up.
ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME
I think people should know that in the end he called back and talked to the manager and it turned out another guy with his area code had been harassing the girl all night and she was extraordinarily sorry.